This is a chat transcript I had with one of my ex-best friends on sametime (ST)..I was new to Pune those days and was very eager to find a girl friend. Girl friend to nahi mili, but yeah friend jaroor mili for 5 years.
Enjoy the conversation.
M: Hello, I'm not sure if u r the correct person or not, but I've received a mail from Sameer today... have u sent me any mail?
Sam : hi M ok, I haven't been able to identify u as of yet!
Sam : i hv written my location M thoroughly confused!
Sam : who ?
Enjoy the conversation.
M: Hello, I'm not sure if u r the correct person or not, but I've received a mail from Sameer today... have u sent me any mail?
Sam : hi M ok, I haven't been able to identify u as of yet!
Sam : i hv written my location M thoroughly confused!
Sam : who ?
M me! I saw u guys wearing headphones today!!!!
Sam : oh i m sorry ...dint mean 2 confuse
M :that's fine..
Sam: so a coffee will also be fine !!!one of the guys wearing headphones was me
Sam : hi... i work for GCS......n today m in red white Tshirt just near the printer front of the gate.......
Few hours later :
M :got it finally!
Sam: hi i mailed and need reply
M : I'm sorry... not possible today... I have loads of work to do
Sam: shud i buzz u ahead ?
M : didn't get u?
Sam: ping on st ?
M :no harm in being friends, right? I'm not an alien
Sam: yeah absolutely right M u can talk to me too.... not a problem
Sam :i thot hot coffee wud break up the cold ice M ok
Sam : waise r u frm pune or mum ?
M : Pune.by the way, how did u know my name? I was surprised
Sam: simple the list on the desk which displays name n dept code
Sam :sorry abt tht. shud n't hv done tht way
M: yeah, bad
M: I'm done with the fighting for today... wud be going home now... if u have time, I can accompany u for a cup of coffee...
Sam: oh ok!! (Grinning hard)yeah we can go Sam canteen or terrace ?
M :terrace.. it's closer... canteen it's 62 steps.... NO
Sam: 62 steps ? have u counted ? Sam but frm canteen goin down wud be easy M yeah, never thot on that... ok
Sam :chale ? lekin canteen me coffee nahi milti
M : WHAT??? don't take coffee anyway !!! :))
Sam: java ppl take coffee only
M : yess... thanks for taking initiative for being friends... I find ppl very unfriendly here... rude to some extent
Sam: hey i m not rude nor unfriendly
M :ok, let's go.. which way we go?
Sam: canteen or terrace ?
Sam :ok chalo
And I sipped a coffee first time with a colleague of mine in office in just one attempt. We became very good friends and in later part of our lives we were punching bags. She was agony aunt for me and I was agony bhiya for her (not brother – sister). I tried popping question to her but she was hooked to a Punju guy with whom she broke up. I was by that time hooked to A and later I broke up. Funny days those.
Sam : oh i m sorry ...dint mean 2 confuse
M :that's fine..
Sam: so a coffee will also be fine !!!one of the guys wearing headphones was me
Sam : hi... i work for GCS......n today m in red white Tshirt just near the printer front of the gate.......
Few hours later :
M :got it finally!
Sam: hi i mailed and need reply
M : I'm sorry... not possible today... I have loads of work to do
Sam: shud i buzz u ahead ?
M : didn't get u?
Sam: ping on st ?
M :no harm in being friends, right? I'm not an alien
Sam: yeah absolutely right M u can talk to me too.... not a problem
Sam :i thot hot coffee wud break up the cold ice M ok
Sam : waise r u frm pune or mum ?
M : Pune.by the way, how did u know my name? I was surprised
Sam: simple the list on the desk which displays name n dept code
Sam :sorry abt tht. shud n't hv done tht way
M: yeah, bad
M: I'm done with the fighting for today... wud be going home now... if u have time, I can accompany u for a cup of coffee...
Sam: oh ok!! (Grinning hard)yeah we can go Sam canteen or terrace ?
M :terrace.. it's closer... canteen it's 62 steps.... NO
Sam: 62 steps ? have u counted ? Sam but frm canteen goin down wud be easy M yeah, never thot on that... ok
Sam :chale ? lekin canteen me coffee nahi milti
M : WHAT??? don't take coffee anyway !!! :))
Sam: java ppl take coffee only
M : yess... thanks for taking initiative for being friends... I find ppl very unfriendly here... rude to some extent
Sam: hey i m not rude nor unfriendly
M :ok, let's go.. which way we go?
Sam: canteen or terrace ?
Sam :ok chalo
And I sipped a coffee first time with a colleague of mine in office in just one attempt. We became very good friends and in later part of our lives we were punching bags. She was agony aunt for me and I was agony bhiya for her (not brother – sister). I tried popping question to her but she was hooked to a Punju guy with whom she broke up. I was by that time hooked to A and later I broke up. Funny days those.
5 comments:
hmmmm... Good friends r like nice coffee places... rare to find n takes an effort from our part..
but once u find them/it ... u can never stop loving the coffee.. ie the friendship...
he he.... direct quote from ARUN's book....
n dude... stop deletin posts... Stop thinkin after posting... :-)
dosti over a cup of coffee..
joie :)
nice one arun :) share arun's isms with us.
Post a Comment