Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pop the question

"Do you love me"?

"Hain?"

"I mean do you like talking me"

"What do you wanna hear"

"The truth"

"Why this question"

"We never talk, just chat. Thats the only connection i have"

"Some feelings dont need any logic or conviction. They are just there"

He was stumped to see this. He never expected to come up so soon. He had planned it but coming out of her was a shock.

13 comments:

Raj said...

flabbergasted. how did dat happen?

Blue Moon said...

Hello Dear!

I visited your blog for the first time, & frankly speaking I liked the way you presented your ideas. I’m new to the world of Blogging & I’ll be looking forward to your responses on my blog.
So Do Visit…………

Good luck for next posts………..:)
Keep Smiling….

Have a gr88888888 day….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Manjari

Blue Moon said...

Hello Dear!

I visited your blog for the first time, & frankly speaking I liked the way you presented your ideas. I’m new to the world of Blogging & I’ll be looking forward to your responses on my blog.
So Do Visit…………

Good luck for next posts………..:)
Keep Smiling….

Have a gr88888888 day….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Manjari

Priya Joyce said...

guys get shocked wen gals go all the way to say it ;)

Vyshu said...

way to go ..!

Chandler said...

vyshu :)

Chandler said...

scarlet for a change :)

Chandler said...

PJ, it happens :)

Chandler said...

thanks blue moon for droppin by my blog. wud check ur blog too.

good luck!

lostmermaid said...

SP what is gonna be your reply now ;)

Chandler said...

SP ? who is sp ? Gave his reply. fiction hai :)

Lost Mermaid said...

its "so" not SP !

Rhapsody B. said...

Namaste.....
Interesting and bold entry.....