Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I aint no fake....

I aint fake
I m real
I m existent
I m exhorbitant

I m present
I m everywhere
In the vicinity of you

I aint fake as they claim
I am good to be called a human
I aint vampire
I aint a monster

I am Sam
Just Sam going to land of my uncle
My Uncle calling me to his land
Uncle Sam

Another Sam declared me fake and useless
Shredded me to pieces and blew me away
I was a vampire then, now a human
Back to Twilight with a new dawn
overcoming the eclipse of my existence...

I aint no fake
I aint no fake..

Razmataazz Lounge would be on a sabbatical. Either it would return in new shape or it would give way to a new blog altogether.

18 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

kya hua..

well change is good nytym.....
keep goin

:)

Anonymous said...

my reader showed 'stage 3' kahaan gaya? :)

and looking forward to the change.. what are you gonna change by the way? suspense is killing us.. :)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

waiting for the new look.
have a nice day.:)

enchantinganki said...

first time here~

Ohh, and will see a new one next time!!

great...nicely put up!

Gauri Mathur said...

Oyee!!
Sam kya hua yar??
:(

Pallav said...

hope evrythng is fine at ur end


Pallav

Anonymous said...

rap song ke maafik ek dum rapchik hai..but what happened? everything alright?

Rià said...

seems like somebody again tried to prove u as fake!!why bother for such ppl Sam. Be back soon!!

Anonymous said...

pj, the change is good always

Anonymous said...

Pinkz Orchie, 1) the change wud be in colors of the templ, the content n the writing styel.


stage 3 uda diya :L(

Anonymous said...

very soon sneha, it wud come out :)

Anonymous said...

welcome here anki :)

Anonymous said...

bored of the same content n color and writing style G :)

Anonymous said...

yo Pallav :)

Anonymous said...

hey ria, i found out one of my blog had a request to be deleted on fake content (topical mochachillo)..and the culprit was a behen(male don are called bhai, so a lady don wud be behen) from dubai :)

Anonymous said...

Pinkz Orchie 2) almost all fine ;)

Rià said...

I wonder hw do ppl come up with such things!!i m totally shocked. Cant understand wht crap is this!

Anonymous said...

hey ria, thanks for the concern. such people are full of disregard for others existence and they derive sadistic pleasure here.