I believe in doing things together when in Love. And I also believe there is no scope for individuality in a relationship. You might find some ME moments, but you dont lose your identity in love. You attain one more dimension to your personality, one more facet and one more aspect to your soul. And thats the beauty of luv. Dont frown on loss of your individuality, but feel happy that you become WE from I. Its all about being together, its all about evolving together and its all about lovin each other.
22 comments:
I think my views on this are that its lovely to change me and you to "us" but at the same time individual time and personal space are equally important too it makes those "us" moments more special.Also in the absence of one another it means you can have me/ you time and not feel totally lost.
lovely write up Sam....!!!
i dont know how true all this is but i think, its true in many cases...!!!
nice read Dear..!!!
Really true and i liked it a lot...
it says ...1...so i hope many more doses are coming up..
thanks for putting this...we all need it!
happy holi:)
Gud write up!
I agree to what u say..
cheers
swetha
Sahi bolta hai... I mean it is fun to be "Munna" all the time, but it is much more fun with "circuit" around :P :P ...Though both have their own individuality, the whole series is worth it coz of their chemistry :P
Hain na?? :P :P :P
Apna circuit bhi woich bolta hai ;)
ohhooo
dil ke doctor
:P
Staring at you.... ;) Hmm.. gyaani baba!!
perfectly summed up friend!! :)
Interesting way to look at it... :)
bilkul jee 100% agree.:)
thank u sneha
for sure dada :)
angel, may be those me moments damage the relationship too
thanks yamini
happy holi belated aquie
thank u swetha and welcome to my space :)
haha harshita, u make me sound like aged saint :(
dil da doctor joie :))
thank u meera :)
being together retaining the individuality is a task to be smriti :)
ria :)
Post a Comment