The work is getting crazier and crazier. and its taking toll on me. Losing the power of analysis, losing the power to turn around the things and losing the ability to reason. May be bcos i have been sincere and committed. May be i should change that. Working my ass off for 15 hours a day isnt doing me any good. I gotta make some crucial decisions in next few weeks or may be days, so i gotta have clear mind.
I just feel anguished. I give up when disaster strikes. I was kinda chilled for half of the day but post lunch i froze in my seat when i received the email from client which had list of not done requirements. And then i formed the picture of things to come and just froze for 20 mins. Caught numb, no reaction. Stoned mind.
I have had to apologise to P, call her up and say my inability to not speak to her today. Well thats one of the only positive thing happening in my life. To come to any decision, i need a clear mind. I have made this blog a virtual dumping ground of my feelings related to work.
I have committed deep in mind that i am gonna now live life for me and be tough, be ruthless and be selfish. Not look for idealistic situation and not look for solutions thats gonna put me in dock. Leave behind the stress, be cheerful and think of the life to come. Touchwood, i would be able to turn around the things.
I am now gotta live the life for my own, reprioritize my situations and life. And act accordingly. hope and pray that my life @ work improves and things go smooth. Badly needed for me.
I just feel anguished. I give up when disaster strikes. I was kinda chilled for half of the day but post lunch i froze in my seat when i received the email from client which had list of not done requirements. And then i formed the picture of things to come and just froze for 20 mins. Caught numb, no reaction. Stoned mind.
I have had to apologise to P, call her up and say my inability to not speak to her today. Well thats one of the only positive thing happening in my life. To come to any decision, i need a clear mind. I have made this blog a virtual dumping ground of my feelings related to work.
I have committed deep in mind that i am gonna now live life for me and be tough, be ruthless and be selfish. Not look for idealistic situation and not look for solutions thats gonna put me in dock. Leave behind the stress, be cheerful and think of the life to come. Touchwood, i would be able to turn around the things.
I am now gotta live the life for my own, reprioritize my situations and life. And act accordingly. hope and pray that my life @ work improves and things go smooth. Badly needed for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment