It was a tough day for me in the office. Project is getting in a crunch situation and the team for most part is ok, but a few guys are creating some issues. And that’s the thing where I could get blown up in the days to come. Certainly not a situation I would like to be in esp in the new year. I have been a kinda unlucky to have worked in 3 pressure projects in last 16 months in here. But that’s fine given the situation we are in and the conditions outside. I still love my organization and wouldn’t like to quit for long time to come. What may come out of this project as outcome is not relevant exactly. But this project for sure is one of the example that when I don’t trust my instinct what happens.
I have always believed that I shud trust my instincts for any situation. Whenever I have sidestepped my instincts, I have suffered and given the current mess I find myself in, this holds even more true. Weekend was tough when I had a sleepless night. Friday I did something very unusual when I finally abused one of my team mates. I lost it and couldn’t stand his ways altogether. Don’t know how much it would hurt me in the long run, but that was very idiotic of me to do such a behavior. May be I need to learn to ignore people or play silent games. That pisses off people but it gives a strong message as well.
I had lost all the hope today morning and I was cribbing very much today entire day. But after the client call I was very much ok. Had made up for the lost time. Lets see how things go further.
3 comments:
patience !! something i am learning these days ... good luck :)
it happens... sometimes one just cant handle it and all the anger comes out at one go. but dont worry... things wont turn 'very bad'!!
Perhaps the other guy managed to rough you a bit too much...relax
Don't let thse irritants bother you...project & client is always supreme
Post a Comment