Friday, February 27, 2009

Big day looms ahead

I am trying to stay focused. Next few days are very crucial for me. Some big decision(s) loom large and most of them would be life turning ones. Would redeem me if taken with sane mind. I just hope and pray to GOD to give me strength and courage to take correct decision leading up to the life in the next era. My intuition says that’s the one for me. And I usually don’t get ditched by my instincts. I just need clarity of thoughts, uncluttered mind and fresh perspective. No baggage of past and no biased thought process. Just gotta keep cool and take a decision with sane mind. I am a compatibility person and I believe if that’s there, rest would take care of automatically.

21 comments:

Akanksha said...

I love your spirit.I am sure it will keep you going.:-)
Good luck!

Unknown said...

good Sam...!!!

keep going...!!!

All the very best....dont get down if things dont work out ok....we are all there for you..!!!

all our best wishes are always with you....!!!

Anonymous said...

Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
Try ure best then leave rest to god he will guide you down the right path!!!

Nikhil Menon said...

Best wishes bro..May god be by ur side for all that u do during this period..

Take care n hv a great weekend.. :)

Nikhil

Amrita~Ams said...

best wishes..dear !

Bhargavi said...

good luck .. may the forces be with ya !!

joie de vivre said...

je baatt

Ekta said...

hey all the best..wat happened?

Anonymous said...

hey ekta, long time :)

some decisions to be made which wud alter my flow of life :)

Anonymous said...

thank you akanksha

Anonymous said...

thank u yamini :) i m hopeful things wud work out

Anonymous said...

hey angel, god has started doin so already may be :)

Anonymous said...

thanku nikhil :)

Anonymous said...

thanku amrita

Anonymous said...

thank u bedazzeld :)

Anonymous said...

oye neha, kuch aur bhi to likhna tha !!

RiĆ  said...

All the best!!and dont worry things will work out fine for u. :)

This is life said...

u'll b fine:))))

forgive me for not visiting ur place for so long:(

Anonymous said...

u r forgiven VD

Anonymous said...

they wud ria :)

SMRITI said...

Kya karne jaa raha hai bhaiyye?? O_O

Anyways...jo bhi ho..humaari shubhkaamnaaye aapke saath hamesha rahengi....bole to fevicol ki jod ki tarah... (waise aajkal fevicol mein milawat hai par apna ekdum original hai...guarantee ;) )

Chalo chalo...kaam par lag jao ;)