Updates :
Fever subsided finally....Weakness remains but its alright. Been a tough week in the office.....My boss who is on her way out to a long sabbatical owing to her personal problems (or pyscho problems) made my life horrible in the ODC...
She doesnt deserve any more space out here but not without this mention that what goes is what comes around. She dug a hole for me and in the end of the day she fell in it. Poor she, got a huge dressdown from client on the schedule she prepared. And thanks to heavens, my techie document got go ahead from client ;)
I blew over the top..I did it. I did it...I stood for myself......I blew away the project manager today...Felt suffocatin and wantin for breathe and then i went all out and spit out the venom i had it from last 45 days...
She said me to get out of her place / cube. That sparked a hatred within me for her. And all i cud do her was go to her superior and escalate. She had challenged me to do since long, i had resisted to do this, the surgical strike option....
That was it and i just cudnt take it anymore..
Any small issue was being blown out of proportion......Today wrong context of a word "swap" resulted in a brawl of 20 minutes. Can you imagine ?
Being sick and running through fever for 3 days in row now, managing things in a way only i could all this days...Yet i get some serious shit from her........
I did it and i m happy. I slept well after coming home.....
Some point of time in your life you have to let go the baggage out of your system and you feel great.
Thats what i m feeling now.
I wouldnt e1 like to see her face. She is such a ..............
6 comments:
hope u feel better soon, get some rest and medicines.
hehe..it soo happpends everytime i ges..Just sit bac and treflect on whether you have done was justified and mayb u ll feel good later.. :)
Take Care..
Nikhil
ah .. yeah .. sometimes u just cant the sight of a person and wish u could just shout back and vent it all out .. glad u did so !!
hi
bumped into ur blog
nice one
just wanted to say, it takes a lot of courage to do wat u did.
kudos!!!
awwe hope you feel better soon , I hope you dont mind but stumbled across this blog whilst on razzmatazz so hve become a follower.
http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/
hey angel, i dont mind u reading my blogs ha ;)
just requestin u to follow razmaataz one as this blog might go any moment :(
Post a Comment