Friday, December 12, 2008

Prologue to a new start!!!

I started this umpteenth blog with an aim to talk to myself. Uncensored and inhibited of thoughts. Devoid of any prejudices and inhibitions. Would be my real self. My uncensored thoughts right here. No external pressures, no playing to the gallery.....Just real me. SAM.

The prologue to the start would be a confession to be in love. To start a family. Have some body to say as mine. Flaunt her. My girl. Love her, pamper her, carve a life out with her, see joint dreams, work them out, sip coffee together out of same cuppa and do crazy things.

Go in same office, have food together, gaze each other, damn the world, fiddle with fingers, her hair and catch her unawares by a quick peck off her cheek :P

I want to do that. I am ready for it. This comes after years of solitude and thought process on whether I would be able to sustain myself in one more relationship after a stormy one ended in wrecks. Answer to my comfort is YES. I hate my full name. SAMEER sounds untypical of me. I am not SAMEER, I am better off being SAM. Or as my close friends call me. (I wont tell that)

The inspiration to start this blog came out of a super blog linked here : http://selftalks2.blogspot.com/..

Too good blog. Blogger speaks about herself and her daily experiences in an eye catching way. You gotta sit back and read all. Thank you LADY for the inspiration.

Certifications, flat hunt and Rab ne is in the order for today. Would keep efforts to keep this blog alive. Yes, for sure.

5 comments:

Sneha said...

I am the first on your new blog.:)

eyememyself said...

Thanks Sam:)

Chandler said...

Welcome eye :)

Chandler said...

hey Sneha :)

Me said...

awwww..go ahead,fall in love!!!

treat her well and be happy.