Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DDLJ

O ji sare movies ek taraf aur DDLj ek taraf.....Its unparallel..Even after 13 years of release it appeals. To me like crazy. For me its the bEST movie ever watched. DDLJ jaisi koi movie nahi ho sakti. I remember going to Sapna Sangeeta theater 5 times to watch the movie when i was in class XII. Today Inox stands in its place, but the road to the theaeter from Khandwa Road is just itched in memory!!

Watching it time and again over DVD makes me relive those wonderful school days when I turned myself around.

From an introvert to extrovert to no fear........

Cant stop giggling when i remember "aao aao" and when we said the same to Rekha Pillai madam, our fiery English teacher whenever she arrived for her lecture.

Boy o Boy!! Bade Bade deshon me aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti he!!

3 comments:

aqua gurl said...

Totally agree....its still running in one of the theatres in mumbai:)

Sneha said...

Agree DDLJ ROCKS!!!

cutestangel said...

This is one of my fav movies too.Just simply love it especially as I am a die hard SRK fan!!!