Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bygones, Bygoings

2008 is all but gone. 2009 is on the cusp and so are some major overhauls in the life. 2007 was like a carnage after a disastrous 2006. The rubbles and the Ashes of what went by were left over in 2008. After effects, side effects as the docs say, the scars and the wounds of 06 and 07 were left in 2008 to heal.

Some confusion, some dilemma, some toughness, mostly silence, an inhibition before setting things on, a lot of useless thinking, cribbing, nagging was all I the entire year. Screwed post conditions, wrong decisions, instincted judgement gone horribly nasty is all I am in 2008.

2009 should see the change. And I can, I would. Few things have to be set right. Blogging in 2009 ? Dont know. I have always got people to say I am somebody else. To them I say, I am Sam. Just Sam. I open up my life out here like an open book. I am in trying situations, life hasnt been easy or a cakewalk just like for Obama or MS. Right now I find myself like Punter Ponting, cornered and bruised. Hazzy, mixed emotions going thru mind, everythin just happening right now.

Thing is everytime you cannot keep everybody happy. There would be few cockroaches (read my glorious Project Manager) around and to be able to live a good life, u gotta flush them out regularly despite the fact they would keep coming to you to get you. Irony is i spoke of my instincts going horribly wrong this year, but it went horribly right in past few days for me. Including yesterday. I m more of instinctive person just like my hero, my idol, the great DADA. I knew somebody in the blog space is out to get me. And to some extent it went right.

Upto you guys to decide, if you would keep coming here even if you get to hear some hazy stuff about 'the so called me'.

9 comments:

Me said...

hope 2009 is better :)

Richa said...

now if u too r going, i say, lets close down this blogger itself..

they say life is wat happens wen everything is going fine..

but wat can we say.. lets give it a fight n a tough one..

u aint goin anywhere leaving this blog, treat it a threat..

n have a hppy new yr :)

Richa said...

oh n thnx for featuring me on the top of playlist, i arrived on the page n dun feel like navigating away, GR8 MUSIC :D

keying down the comments in new tab :D

Anwesa said...

hope 2009 is better 4 all of us..

RiĆ  said...

Well written buddy!hope 2009 turns out to be good and happier than 2008.

Sneha Shrivastava said...

sameer dhyan rekhna kahi project manger bhi tau blogger nahi.:)
Take care!!

Chakoli said...

2009 wud be better for sure....

I knw i m quite optimistic...but somehw there is a good feeling abt it...and wud surely happen :DDDD

afteralll time is all about ups and dowsns.... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yamini Meduri said...

2009 will be better and yes, may be the best...!!!

and abt the post of yours, i cant say much about it, but one thing, please do leave your blog....

This is life said...

ive missed a lotta posts sam....i'll catch up soon...ps-exams just got done...yeeeeeeeee!