Disclaimer : This is not a post meant to belittle certain individuals as persona or trying to trash anybody. I am just putting my perspective on a notion called "Agree to Disagree". This days if on a blog you dont agree on an issue with somebody, you either catch a taxi out of the blog or start a hate post series. I have been victim of such tyrants many times....I hate to be laidback and holded up on my blog, but let me be very clear on this. "You" usage is meant for generic terms... Its not POINTING to anybody specific. Please dont be hard opinionated on reading this....
I write pretty good by my own standards. when i began writing 14 years back, i dint think that i would be writing till this age. But then with time my writing evolved and so did English. i might not have great vocab or too many chick words in my repo, but i do use the words i know in a subtle way....
I write what i feel unadultered and bindaas way. No caring about anything. Not many people read me, but those who read me are my strength of pillars. (vice versa). I am happy to have the army of my readers (friends on blog world) and wont be ready to loose any one of them.....
Writing on Obama was something which took lot of research for me to do and lot of time spent in the morning....People think this cud be a political post. No its not. Its about a phenomenon which is sweeping the entire world under its feet.
Bogus posts get 100s of comments and one worthy article doesnt get even 1. Wrong balance....I disown blog terrorism and would do anything to avoid it on my space.... There are quite a few out here who are killing the spirits of blogging. Many people have diff reasons to blog and many people dont find themselves comfortable in revealing their identity or putting up snaps for diff reasons, and then this blog terrorists rub them as fake bloggers....I get burning coal feeling on seeing this people and feel like hitting them at their ass.....
I came, I saw and I won
Ho gaya na yeh Haiku no one ?
This kinda shit stuff attracts even 100-200 comments with lot of awards ...Obama post was one of my best ever I wrote, but unfortunately nobody thought it is worth rating or commenting...Never mind :)
I write pretty good by my own standards. when i began writing 14 years back, i dint think that i would be writing till this age. But then with time my writing evolved and so did English. i might not have great vocab or too many chick words in my repo, but i do use the words i know in a subtle way....
I write what i feel unadultered and bindaas way. No caring about anything. Not many people read me, but those who read me are my strength of pillars. (vice versa). I am happy to have the army of my readers (friends on blog world) and wont be ready to loose any one of them.....
Writing on Obama was something which took lot of research for me to do and lot of time spent in the morning....People think this cud be a political post. No its not. Its about a phenomenon which is sweeping the entire world under its feet.
Bogus posts get 100s of comments and one worthy article doesnt get even 1. Wrong balance....I disown blog terrorism and would do anything to avoid it on my space.... There are quite a few out here who are killing the spirits of blogging. Many people have diff reasons to blog and many people dont find themselves comfortable in revealing their identity or putting up snaps for diff reasons, and then this blog terrorists rub them as fake bloggers....I get burning coal feeling on seeing this people and feel like hitting them at their ass.....
I came, I saw and I won
Ho gaya na yeh Haiku no one ?
This kinda shit stuff attracts even 100-200 comments with lot of awards ...Obama post was one of my best ever I wrote, but unfortunately nobody thought it is worth rating or commenting...Never mind :)
19 comments:
Hay buzzy or sam (if it is your real name), this was really nice. there is so much to know about you. completly differnt pic. enjoyed reading. keep posting.
cheers
aparna
Hey Aparna, Sam is my nick name, Buzz is my blog name and Sameer is my real name :)
Thanks for droppin bi
hey wat happened re?
I think u didn't get many comments coz not many know u and wen they cum to know u they will post comments for sure...
I too am sorry for not commenting...
Aha Ms India :)
hmm i agree with most of what you said and there are other things which i dont want to comment upon... but on the whole... i love your blog... and its a source of joy to me... and i ll continue to be around if you dont decide to chuck me if i become useless to you :P
thank you raka, i get the undercurrent besides your comment...
hehe...That's the truth my friend...if you're gonna write such long posts on obama no one's gonna read it...only way you cud have garnered more comments was writing say anything about sex.
Dude, sex is kinda taboo on teh blogs in open. people wud run away and i wud be left with -0 readers :)
sameer thats a sweet name but i'll call u sam instead. if its ok with you.
cheers
aparna
hey its fine wid me aparna :)
well i didnt read the obama post until now( u knw whts up with me:()
I like how you counter back..lol.
Jokes apart, dude you know you right well.
This is what i think, nobody commented coz may be it was-
a long drive
news that was already around
or un-noticed(my case)
All that I would say is I am a loyal reader of your blog...and nothing more :)
hey i commented in it!and i admit a lot of research mus hav went into it from ur side. But sam why dont u see it in a different light...there cud b many ppl who jus cant identify with such posts and therefore name it to be a political one....everybody is not so intellectual buddy!! So please dont feel offended. I m jus trying to show u a different perspective. :) I hope u dont mind.
:O first visit to ur blog (how many blogs u hv re :O) so i dunno abt ur obama post. anyway, despite being a law student, my politics suck, so watever u'v written will go over my head and i'll appreciate it still :P :P :P
i loved this post...i wrote the poem on d F word which got 36 comments and i wrote a post on saurav ganguly which got 9 comments.....weird comparison but yeah... :|
im blogrolling u :D :D :D
btw i like ur name. i found out today only, that ur real name is sameer :D (i didnt think ur real name is buzzz, alright!! i just didnt know ur name :D)
sameer is one of the contendors for my future son's names, btw :D :P
hey mads, thanks for droppin bi here...i got 4 blogs, 3 active and one dormant :)
hey dont take my name in public :) great to see u like it not many say this :)
U never know which post wud hit ppl n one which wud not :)
hey harshi, i know this and we discused this yest :)
hey ria, its just fine...m less fired up now :)
hehe aquie, u got it rt
Post a Comment