Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Awaiting Rab ne Bana Di Jodi and wind of certifications


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrEfeLIA7g0


Just cannot wait till Dec 12 to see this movie.....Wow man, whadda movie its gonna be. Shahrukh Khan back with Adi Chops and for sure DDLJ magic......is gonna be recreated. The hunch says this is going to be a huge blockbuster. The songs are great , SRK in new looks is amazingly great and the new kid Anushka Sharma is absolutely sweet n has got angelic looks.....


I am into studies mode...2 days hence I giv my Quality certification exam. Trust me reading about Quality processes, project processes, CMMi processes is such a yawn task. I sleep every time i read it. Certifications are essential and have to be finished off before Dec 31, 2008. So deeply into it. Java certifications due by December mid and Provider (hospitals) certification due this Friday....I never studied this much after my final year grads exams.....But anyways I m glad to do it....


I feel I can be myself on this blog and write anything I wish to. Right now I dont get that comfort feeling :)

16 comments:

joie de vivre said...

mee too waiting yaar

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Me too .:)

Anonymous said...

hey Neha, its gonna be fun :)

Anonymous said...

me too sneha :)

Anwesa said...

i hope rnbdj turns out well.

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

i am actually waiting more for rnbdj than ghajini , call me a true blue hindi fillum maniac.

Me said...

me waiting for Ghajini the most...

Coz Shahrukh looks like a jerk in those orange body-hugging tees and red pants...

He is good in the OTHER simplistic look though...

These days, I find more Shahrukh and less character in his movies...i hope this one shows more of character and less of Shahrukh...

With the story already out, I wonder if therez more than a reality show participation to the movie... :)

For comfort...well you gotta work on that Sameer...hehe

All the best fr ur exams...

Priya Joyce said...

I am waiting for it..hopes r high..donno wat will become of it

Anonymous said...

yeah anwesa, it wud be fine :)

Anonymous said...

Hey PJ, all d be fine and even Rab wud rock

Anonymous said...

hey amrita me too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Harshi, i feel ggoose bumps rt now with the exam just few hours away :)

Ghajni shud be a good movie given the hype Aamir Khan has created round it....

i hope it doesnt come across as Mangal Pandey :P

Richa said...

all the best for the exams :)

Me said...

Yeah! SRK is a great marketing person...but he still had his own share of duds like KANK :)

Well, Ghajini stood its ground in Tamil...letz see.

Anonymous said...

thanks richa, but i flunked :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah Harshi, Ghazni in Tamil was huge hit....And the actress is sweet one :)