Wednesday, November 26, 2008

!!

Shocking, unprecedented, brutal and aghast. Less intensity of words to express my anger, frustration and shock on what transpired in Mumbai last nite. No sleep, glued to news channels with trembles and numb body stress levels shot up was all i cud say for the worst night in the history of India. As pictures of burning Taj - the heritage of the country and of course Mumbai came in, the despair and a feeling of defeatism gripped me. Doesnt matter in long term though as my views wont bother the concerned persons responsible to secure the country, yet as a common citizen of the country and freedom to express I say this......

May LORD rest the souls of martyrs in peace and give us strength to deal with the menace of terrorism....And long live the INDIAN ARMY, NAVY and all the supportive combative units of millitary who are carrying out the operation........

I wish never ever a morning like this comes in our lives again. We all see a dawn of happyness and a terror free world.....Amen!!
What do they get out of this ? Satisfaction, fun ? What goddamn fuck what do they get ? I am sure they would burn in hell when even their own god wont be able to save them ? Why shud we see more blood on name of some other GOD ? Our blood ? Our own countrymen ? We aint terrorists. We dont go any where in the world n kill their people. then why we ? Why ? Any answer ?

Doesnt your blood boil on seeing the pictures ? Dont you feel anything on the country ? Forgot those songs of patriotism you stood to during the Independence day celebrations in school ? I havent. I am burning with anger. So much so i lost my composure and I cried in the bus while coming back home from work. Couldnt work entire day. Cut the terrorists to pieces and sell them in Middle East shekhs of Dubai or Saudi Arabia or put on sale in ebay or amazon.
Cmon guys show the spirit. Stand up against this menace. If not on field then by writing, spreading awareness, doing things right what we can do within our limits....Do it....Lets stand united against this TERRORISM...Can we ?

14 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

I went to sleep yest and dad came and gave me the bad news....ah! he situation is still..bad..

a salute to all those who lost lives...

I told u life is full of..such stuffs..

Priya Joyce said...

the* situation wrong typos

Me said...

Can't say much...

Is there a way I can kill them??

Yamini Meduri said...

if killing is the only resolution for this problem then one day no one else will be left in the world.....

may their souls rest in peace and hope the injured get well soon

Anwesa said...

Are we ever going to live in a strife-free world? i hope not.

Anonymous said...

Priya, agree with u....situation isnt good even now

Anonymous said...

Yamini, killing is not a solution but when it comes to guard the honor of the country it is must!!

Anonymous said...

Amen Abhi

Anonymous said...

sounds tuff Anwesa

Aparna Raavi said...

Its really a big terror to mumbai ppl. I dont think killing is a solution. Let us pray to god that He bless the soul in rest and take care of others to be safe.

may mata bless us all.
jai mata di
appy

MysLykeMeeh said...

The atttackers were Pakistanis??? I was reading the news all over and over again. I was reading blogs and other articles regarding the terror attack. I was aghast! What a shame for those terrorist, inhumane, brutal act. Until now, I wasn't satisfied with what I read. I wanted to know what justice could be done or anything pertaining to the benefit of those who loss their lives. It's all over the world, I supposed. Here, in Canada it's in front page.

Heck, that was really disturbing and an act of abnormal pshychotic- mental, dysfuntional terrorist! Gosh, if i could curse them--I would! Damn shame!

Let's pray for those innocents people and those heroes--gosh( it's heart-wrenching)!

Anyway, i understand your anger. I would feel the same way!

Take care!

Gauri Mathur said...

God Bless those souls who died in these Blasts and God Bless their families also, to deal with such a low phase of their lives.
God Bless all!!
Amen!

Nidz said...

sam y do u del ur post post on sorry lady ur lad is broke :( :(
well i read it offline today.. cant find tht post in ur blog nw.. have i gone blind or have u deleted it..
here is the comment on tht post

first of all i liked this title..
it is said paisa haath ka mail hota hai.. (money is dirt of hand), u rub ur hand and its dusted away.
its always good to plan up money..

Nidz said...

u update ur blog so fast... :O :O