The hurt feeling, the hurt locker, the feelings you have caged for years make a comeback in a flash when you are misunderstood. Carrying a tag of being the most understood (mis) person in the world isnt easy thing to do. It always sucks when you are misunderstood by your own people, who are part of your innermost circle, the most closest persons any one can be. You feel terrible, you feel horrible and you feel like going to a shell.
And all of this on a thing which every time in my case is blown out of proportion always. I am a master of controversies, anything I say or i do is always misunderstood. Always. No matter what point of time it is, no matter when it is. No matter which part you are in the world. Controversies and misunderstandings always follow me.
The entire framework of the social relations in India is skewed one. It requires you to be politically correct always, speaking your mind always lands you in the trouble. Doesnt matter whom you speak your mind, the drama that follows leaves you hollow and horrible. You feel horrible. Being politically correct is the thing of the present. Being rationale, fact based and sane is something that is non Indian. You got to be worshipping the other side of the fence who join hands to marry..Especially if you are from girl's family. Stand every legal / illegal demand from groom's side. Fulfill every expectation they have, that's worst part of society like India has from eons of ages and centuries.
No wonder I am such a misfit and such a character who is not wanted around when it comes to the marriages and stuff like that. I dont stand the age old traditions which have to be followed, which should have adhered to. Skewed traditions. And if you dont follow those, you are not in. You are stubborn, you are idiot, you are goddamn adamant..
Welcome Sam to the world of the blogs again. Short of my usual best, but I see the time when I would be near to the best I have been for my blogs.
2 comments:
Hmm...first of all welcome back!! And now coming back to the post, yes such ppl and such a society still exists in India...but thankfully the mentality of a handful of them is changing...hoep this leads to the bigger and much reqd change.
welcome bak sam
all I can say is..it's not just u tat faces all these dilemmas its our generation...
Guess we've just fed up of convincing people...
guess weve just lost it...
but yeahh some good of course is happening..
am sure..thngs wud change but gradually...
a lottttttttt of patience is wat U and I need ...
Post a Comment