Okay I need a fresh perspective. A PTO. Personal time off. Exhausted and ran out of steam. And thats the reason why behind some retro thoughts and silent treatment to her. Not good.
2nd consecutive production install went fine this Thursday and that finishes my first aim of the visit here -- wipe off the reputation that I am not a good finisher of the projects. And I have got good words from client manager too. What else ?
Have been going out on client luncheons and trust me have been struggling with veg diet. Last week went for a Mexican restaurant "On the Border" and then this week in Baci's Grill. Horrible stuff. And on the day of production install had "Pizzas". US Pizzas are horrible. Upset tummy.
I am now few steps away from returning full time to this blog. Wanted time away and had it. Thoughts needed to be rejuvenated and they are going to be done.
Harshita, thanks for the frank advice and Ria, Dhanya, Sneha to second her. I third her and so I decided not to dwell much over the bygones. Bygones are gone and not gonna come back. Patterns could repeat, but if I am strong enough to avoid that then no way the past would haunt me.
And its time to find new readers too.
By the by I have got new laptop and a Canon SD 1200 Kamira (Camera) this week and surprisingly I am very cold for it. New laptop had a drama with it, another post for it, but my love for HP laptop just increased.
Its freakingly cold here. -6 degrees. Have got my winter gear and I look good while wearing that. So would wear it. This is the awesomest part of the year here in America. Cold. I love winters. I love snow too when it doesnt rain. Snow and rains are deadly and gloomy combo.
Watched Rocket Singh and it was okish. Disappointment when you see that this director had given us Chak De in the past. But then it had SRK and this one has Ranbir. He is a good actor, but has typecasted expressions. Not as versatile as his father, who is an awesome actor.
Gotta watch Paa for AB. But VB deters me from watching it. She screams and terms it acting. Just like Konki.
Valentine day is gonna be special this year ownwards :P
12 comments:
naey laptop or Kameera ki muberakaa.;)fikar not dhery dheery peta chal jaega kya khana hai or keha khana hai shuru shuru mai hota hai or arey yaha aaj temp -27 hai;).chalo enjoy the weekend .
Take care
heyy so u r back to regular blogging..
tats gr88...
-6 degrees mei toh kulfi jamm rahi hogi :P
valentines day is spl wen u hav someone in ur life :P..heheh
happy sunday :)
so good to see u getting back to normal...and yes Valentine's day shud be gr8 for u from now on. :)
its tought to live in foreign land isnt it?? M feeling hungry.. No partner to share maggie. Hop in, :P
You should watch Paa! If not you might be missing one of his best performances ever!
cool. so u have a new laptop and a new camera.click some nice pics and post it here. was really busy so cudnt catch up. read your previous post.it was touchong and honest coz u wrote what you felt.Happy that you are back and you are moving on:-) keep smiling.
Hey BT,
Returned back the laptop cos Lenovo cheated.
I m hoping to be back to the blogs now onwards.
Keep reading.
Hey Sneha,
eating out and knowing here is a gradual process :)
PJ, welcome back.
yup ria :)
Yo Nidzzi, Maggie is a big reliever and the only saving grace.
But Dhanya in Paa, Amitji is not himself. he is a kid :P
Post a Comment