Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my leftover readers.

2009 is all set to end to enter into the 2nd decade of the century. 2010. A year supposed to be changing the path of the life of this blogger.

2010 comes with an uncertainty.  As in where I would be.  Middletown ? Pune ? Or somewhere else ?

2009 has been a mixed year for me just like 2008. 2008 was a transition year. 2009 was a year when I finished the transition from a shaky edgy person to a confident yet reluctant but independent and individualistic person.

Reluctance to do all those nonsense stuff of a relationship, ok have talked about them a lot.

I am trying to be a person who would be chilled and 2010 is going to be that type of year to me.

Lot of plans are in place to be with her and enjoying the life in 2010. If in India then the movies would resume. Weekend night movies. They make sense. Start at 730ish for the mall which also has multiplex (same in Indore / Blore), shop something, have dinner and then movie. Late night coffee and then head home.  

When I was in Pune, I did this almost every weekend except for few months this year when movies did not release and  there was fcu** work in office.

Movies make life colorful. I am surprised how people afford not to see movies. 

Blogs are set to be part of my life again in 2010.


8 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Wish You a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.:)

Nidz said...

hey Sam.
Merry Christmas to u too
and happy new yr ahead.
mm i to have been watching lots of movies lately.All wedding based :P

and all the best fr future. Smile..
Nidzi

RiĆ  said...

happy new yr buddy!! and hope this coming yr brings to u all that u hav ever wanted. :)

Dhanya said...

Hope you had a great xmas! And new year wishes in advance :)

Anonymous said...

thanks sneha for the wishes.

Anonymous said...

Hey ria, thanks a ton for the wishes,

Anonymous said...

Hey Nidzz, thanks a ton for the besst wishes.

Tell me few movie names. i m lost for the names of movies i shud watch.

Anonymous said...

thanks Dhanya.