Monday, December 28, 2009

Favor needed

A humble request to you guys to just wish that what I want now is granted to me. Prayers, wishes, luck needed.  And the ETA (expected time of finish) is 12/30.

Want to end the 2009 with a pleasent news of getting the most desired thing right now.  Please if you could pray for me in a positive way or wish me some good luck then I'd owe gratitude for you guys.

Need luck, assertion, power and convincing right now.

Please let me get what I deserve (I deserve good things NOW) thats my prayer to the supreme ALMIGHTY above.

3 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

may God fulfill all your wishes.
Amen!

Me said...

For a moment, I have closed my eyes and prayed for u.

Hope you get d love tht u deserve, the promotions that u desire and the success tht makes u humbler and better each day :)

joie de vivre said...

Good Luck, mil jaye toh mast nai toh sabki baja dene ka :P