Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 : A lookback part 1


My life is a real roller coaster. Absolutely. Its never short of excitement and its never got a dull moment. I am swaying in nervous feelings and extremes.  Do i stay or do i go ?


What happens ? Till today morning the things looked bleak and feeble. 


In the afternoon one IM from my senior manager brightened up the day. Further opportunity beckons and thats pretty good. 


2009 has been hectic for me. Rigorous work and extensive pressure. 


Things are so different right now than they were in 2008. I was in hunt of an apartment that time and I didnt know then what would happen. I remember I had seen so many apartments and did not like any for the rents quoted and localities suggested. 


2009 has been worst in terms of people with whom I worked. Right in Jan - April and then Aug - till date I have run into idiotic managers and asshole team members.


I hope 2010 would see a brighter future for me and better people to work with. At least nobody who do not want to work and want to grab all the fame and credit.  


2010 is time when the karma should return me good times and returns for all the toiled times in last 4 or 5 years.  2010 is also the time when the love and other good things should enter the life and stay forever. 


The next two weeks are uncertain and thats precisely i hate. I hate being in uncertain times and condition when decision lies in other person / stakeholders. 


Let better times roll in everybody's lives in 2010.

1 comment:

Priya Joyce said...

gr8 to hear tat gud tymes r knocking at ur doors..have a nice 2010 re :)