Alright 200.
And last one.
Time to quit. I have lost the zing. I have lost the zeal and will to write. And my objective to blog is long done. To heal and recover. Grace of GOD, I have done it well.
I have had best of times and then worst of times here. People came and went. Few remained throughout. I wanted to be in touch with them, but somehow they denounced. No hard feelings.
I start my new life in few months of time and I wish it would be very successful and happiest for me. Achieve that which I could not all this while.
Love somebody, get love in return. Live a life forever wala. All those poems I wrote when I had nobody in life, now I can offer them to somebody and only her. Hopefully she likes it.
Hopefully I am able to walk the blueprint of the life I wrote here many times. Hopefully everything works out. We evolve, we grow in love, we reach the ascendant of everything we want and we balance every aspect of the life. I also hope the ghost of past dont come back to haunt us. I hope everything goes out well and we live life full of excitement, love.
I wish we just complete each other and complement each other in every aspect in what was missing all this while. Time to bid goodbye to Razmatazzz Lounge, inspired from one of the very best and intense blogger of painful days.
For now its a sabbatical. I would continue reading the blogs on my blogroll and on my Google Subscrips. Comeback on this blog is ruled out. May be some day new blog or not at all.
Have a good life guys. End of Chandler, end of Razmataaaz Lounge.
5 comments:
Yet another friend leaves.....i dunno what to say.
Wish u all the happiness in life friend.
hmmmmmmmmm..so i ws ryt..u r gettin married..
ahemm..keep in touch buddy..bestest wishes for ya re :)
why everyone seems to be leaving blogosphere. I second with Ria. I dont know why you have to go. I loved your posts enjoyed reading them. Please dont go.
ok but happy that you are out and over of those things. Wishing you a happy married life.and yes do come and read my posts.
and one more request. Please dont delete this blog. its your special place your reason to what you are today:-)keep smiling.
oh god! i come back and see this
Post a Comment