Raina said "i love you"
Sameer said " i love you too. i m a bit more realistic than you raina. every marriage needs financial stability. without it every marriage is a disaster."
Raina was dumb stuck.
Sameer said " i love you too. i m a bit more realistic than you raina. every marriage needs financial stability. without it every marriage is a disaster."
Raina was dumb stuck.
12 comments:
I agree
Yes one needs to be practical too!
hmm...i think i hav to agree ;)
Righto!
U know what. I was not even aware that people are putting up new posts. My blog didn’t showed the update. I just happened to click on ur blog to check and found 2 new posts. Diwali poem was funny and humorous. Thanku for for my mention in it.
and i agree with what u have said here. Love can only last when other things are in a stable postion around.
true..
sweet addiction :)
ekam :)
ria very true.
Albeit right Dhanya.
hey Butterfly,
even i m facing the same issue. i dont see many blogs updated and i think lot of ppl r dormant.
I tried to mention in everbody whom i read and who read me.
i m glad u liked it
and its time u write one happy post :)
Hmmm... I think I'm like sameer... searching for practicality in every aspect of life...
Post a Comment