Sunday, July 26, 2009

Untitled

I believe noone can carry the attraction feelings for long for somebody. Some point of time they have to realize to the next level. Else it doesnt take long to fizz out. Either its working out or its not. The mid way stage, the hanging stage is not happening.

And I dont know how to take the feelings to next level. May be i would be happy to see them fizz out.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree completely ! and the levels just happen on their own .. you can't help it :) good luck with your attraction !

RiĆ  said...

well said buddy!!seems like u hav really done a phd in love by now.

Anonymous said...

so true..i realized it many times...:)

I was jus a spectator

Pallav said...

though i m nowhere.. i mean i dont satnd any where..as i have missed ur so many post but still i wud say this seems intersting..
all the very best...

Pallav

Pallav said...

N hey... u got a nice template...

Priya Joyce said...

oh well..tat's wat brain thinks man..either yes or no ..else move on...but i doubt wen we reely r in love we can conquer it so easily..

but yeh...nothing is unconquerable..as I believe.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.....
Relationships take work, it just does not happen. Taking it to the next level requires truth, a willingness to put oneself on the line and say, this is where we are, I am enjoying being here and I would like more. Where do you see this going? This is what I would like, where are you on the subject.

The answer for the above will determine if you go forward, how you go forward or if you would fizz out as you say.

Thanks for sharing,
Peace....have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

thank you ariel. ab kaha raha wo attraction.

Anonymous said...

very true vyshu :) we cannot do more but watch it out :)

Anonymous said...

hey pallav u were missed too :)

Anonymous said...

good tip PJ :) wud follow it.

Anonymous said...

i cudnt agree more rhapsody :) welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks ria.