125 Posts and 8 months later, the zing is missing now from this blog. I feel that I am not doing justice to this blog. I am different here than what i am. I am not able to voice my true feeligns for fear of being judged. And when I do that, I should not blog on this space. For example I feel strongly on usage of Hindi everywhere and i feel suffocated in Pune on constant rants of regionalism and refusal to see beyond the boundaries of this state. I feel suffocated to work in such a city and I cant even express myself. Doesnt make any sense.
I am very casual now. I dont feel the urge to blog here anymore. A new blog beckons. Or may be not. Some thing lose their relevance in the life. May be for unknown reasons. i dont quite find the reason here to blog. I have always believed in being honest when it comes to blog. For more than 2 years blogging has been my life beyond life. A place to de-stress. I dont have a single old blog, but have been through many of them. Wrote my expressions, deleted or somebody else got them deleted.
I am not committing anything, not promising anything. Not being earning sympathies or urges to not stop blogging or stay back. I wanted this blog to be light hearted, humorous and funnier one. Instead it happened just opposite.
Sameer, the blogger is not going out. This blog would. Most prolly. And yes when I start new blog, I wont be Sam or Sameer or Buzz. Somebody different. Havent thought of the name. But somebody different. Albeit with same facial features and same snap.
I am very casual now. I dont feel the urge to blog here anymore. A new blog beckons. Or may be not. Some thing lose their relevance in the life. May be for unknown reasons. i dont quite find the reason here to blog. I have always believed in being honest when it comes to blog. For more than 2 years blogging has been my life beyond life. A place to de-stress. I dont have a single old blog, but have been through many of them. Wrote my expressions, deleted or somebody else got them deleted.
I am not committing anything, not promising anything. Not being earning sympathies or urges to not stop blogging or stay back. I wanted this blog to be light hearted, humorous and funnier one. Instead it happened just opposite.
Sameer, the blogger is not going out. This blog would. Most prolly. And yes when I start new blog, I wont be Sam or Sameer or Buzz. Somebody different. Havent thought of the name. But somebody different. Albeit with same facial features and same snap.
19 comments:
hmmmm......aisa mat socho..
the feelings u're having now..wud also change....
I've experienced it..so sayin...
bas...kuch bhi kaho jaane ki baat na kaho :)
hope u don't go away forever but u come bakk wth a new blog:)
:)
tc
even if i dont blog PJ DJ billy silly i wont stop reading blogs and commenting.
Just blogging for sake of it and to keep readers coming in doesnt make any sense.
well i told u na ur blog sometimes resembles the inner me....and this post stirred the same thing.....
i hardly blog or compose poems myself nowadays...a friend told me other day ur poems have that thing missing which it had....i knew it before...i m repetitive i m just lacking the zeal...i said i know i m going worse with writing....neways doesn't matter....the person was shocked because writing has been my life....i told maybe i m having the creative block..or maybe no zeal left...i was even contemplating deleting my blog...yesterday i was staring at it for few minutes had i not browsed i wd have deleted....
maybe we need to find the zeal again or....i myself don't know!
and i love ur blog....stay here and if u do change it ....remember i will be the first to always read it :D
take care
go ahead Sam.. if you feel so strongly for this.. come back in a new form.and sweep the blogworld off its feet..
will be waiting for you here.. :)
ur blog.. ur space... use it as u want... let me know if u make a new blog.. will follow u there :)
Hmph! Now this is the first time I am strolling ur blog. I agree with Pretty Me, ur blog..ur space. Keep writing!
sounds a different sam!
do as u wish.. bt surely we are here for however u r! :)
Ur blog grows with u...
Reflects whatever is within u... n whatever u r feelin at that time...
humor ... or sad... its always gonna be you...
New blog or same blog... same u is gonna be posting...
Hope i conveyed what i was thinking...
hey wats wrong in pune..means just a ques..??
nyways...take ur time sam..and come back soon..:)
its ur space..
ll be waiting for ur new come back ;)
enjoy n tc
-amrita
hey amrita, how r ur exams going. a separate post on Pune ocming
spot on Arun. agreed.
yes kajal, thanks for the wishes.
yeh meri life hai prats hahaha :)
welcome to moi blog Perception ;)
swetha, thanks. some changes beckon :)
hmm hope u change things but i dont want u to quit. Come back with a new blog or something like that, but plz dont think of quitting!! :(
u did not leave a space to comment on pune post !! ur wish :) but i jsut wanna say... i too feel the same living in blore .. though blore is a cosmopolitan city so u wnt notice it much .. until u go into the heart of the cuty .. everyone behaves so some how .. which makes me wonder,,,, do i think differently when i am at my home in north .. dunno .. coz i never stayed there after college ..
the break helped me ria to not quit.
this is very sad thing we are encountering this days in modern india prats. world goes to globalisation and we go back to medivel ages.
Post a Comment