
Edited To Add : Hey, I just created new blog exclusively for 55 Fiction. You can find that right here. Started with the first post. Please check it out and do comment to let me know how good or bad the fiction are. After initial reluctance, I got in to the 55 F revolution few days back and I find it addictive. Yenjai the 55 F as you do this one..
I’ve never known
a love like yours
Nor thought it could be true,
But every time I kiss your lips
I feel what love can do
With hair like silk
And lips so tender,
Each moment with you
Makes my heart surrender
I couldn’t live,
I couldn’t breathe
Without you by my side,
Never will I let you go,
My love will never hide
And in my heart you’ll always be
From now until forever,
No matter what, no matter where
We’ll always be together
You’re the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say
You are all I’ve wanted,
You are all I need
You are all I’ve dreamed of
You are all of this to me.
17 comments:
wow that was so very romantikkkk ;)
thnks PJ
Back after a long break...so howz Sammie doing???
Abhi tak aashiq bana hua hai Devdas?? Koi mili ya fir khayali khichdi hi ban rahi hai?? Jo bhi ho...hai vaddi tasty :D :D :D
Chalo abhi sabke blogs par Hi Hello karna hai...baad mein aakar tere mahine bhar ke blogs padhungi...tab tak shubh raatri... ;)
sooo romantic sammie !!!Enjoyed reading it and felt all happy and mushy!!!
aww...thats really very sweet
Tht was seriously romantic!! :)
wow! that was really wonderful, sam!
liked it..
wil check out the new blog nw..
cheers
swetha
Hey you have been tagged and awarded so check out :)
keep well
regards
sayani
thank u DJ
hey smritz, u were hugely missed :)
crush goin on fine :)
how hv u been.
hehe N, glad you could feel good on reading this.
thank u geekie
awesome tha ria :)
awesome tha ria :)
thanks swetha
wud do the tag sayani :) u r one id ka chand...
ooooooohh wow.....so romantic..!!! Whos that girl dear??? met her???
Post a Comment