One of the best things of being together is to have a ride together. Like she calls from her office and says
"Hey can you pick me up from the office or this mall? The traffic looks too bad here"
And if the guy is someone who is head over heels for his girl, no matter where he is and no matter what he is doing, he would let it go and pick his girl up either in car or on a bike. Not to say that a ride in the car would be orgasmic pleasure holding one of her hand and driving with the 2nd, security concerns in consideration.
Not to say on the bike. Close together with no air in between. Love can never get more intense in such small but joyous moments of life. Such is life. Not to say that when the girl would get picked by her guy, guy would have special day ahead. I mean he can have lot of things done...Moreso a gentle passionate kiss. Haha.
PS : I wrote this cos I heard 2 of my friends say this when they went to pick their spouses amidst everything (work in office, rains, traffic ignored).
"Hey can you pick me up from the office or this mall? The traffic looks too bad here"
And if the guy is someone who is head over heels for his girl, no matter where he is and no matter what he is doing, he would let it go and pick his girl up either in car or on a bike. Not to say that a ride in the car would be orgasmic pleasure holding one of her hand and driving with the 2nd, security concerns in consideration.
Not to say on the bike. Close together with no air in between. Love can never get more intense in such small but joyous moments of life. Such is life. Not to say that when the girl would get picked by her guy, guy would have special day ahead. I mean he can have lot of things done...Moreso a gentle passionate kiss. Haha.
PS : I wrote this cos I heard 2 of my friends say this when they went to pick their spouses amidst everything (work in office, rains, traffic ignored).
18 comments:
woaaaaaaaa!! :) I always knew it..but you expressed it in words. funtashtic.. a ride to mush..lovers won't trade it for the world.. :D
Yeah i get wht u want to say here, bike rides are awesome. I had plenty of bike rides in Goa with my guy and it was amazing!! :)
bete shaadi karle..warna aise post hi likhte rehe jaayega :P
OYE DJ, tu karegi :))))))
back to old tempalte why?? wasnt tht good.
i always enjoyed bike ride and u seen wht happen to me!! :(
yes car ride is too awesome. u can listen to romantic song when its raining outside and u guys holding hands and even chance to liplock if the car glass is tinted.
i have seen many bfs dropped their respective gfs to college everyday. so cute :P
aree my sis is single ready to mingle even ready to get married.. apna biodata email kar dena :P
Lols at PJs' comment
abhi DJ ki shamat aane wali hai.
Haha...nice!
Oye..Bapeh...tussi to chaa gye....
yar..wadiya...
we love to be together on bike no matter whether its raining etc...
nice post...
:)
Pallav
:)
agreed!
Nothing beats bike rides like you've mentioned.
I just took a jog down memory lane ;)
i like..bike riding...par koi bf nahi hai..:(:(..sob sob
ur template changed again..:|
Interesting observation, I gotta say man!
Cheers dude...
Any kind of ride with a loved one can turn out perfect. I would prefer a bike ride btw!
LOL @ the PostScript... quick on your defence there ;)
woah!! tht is some post!!!
arre wah ! and i used to think *picking up* could lead to time problems :P :)
hey amrita welcome back to my fold :)
picking up cud lead to time problems but then if managaed well it cud lead to wonders too :)
thank u neha :)
Post a Comment