Stay cool. Stay calm. Stay happy. Stay away from problem. Ignore it. Trouble brewed for me in the office today. i lost my cool with the client. I didnt feel that. My esteemed crooked asshole managers reported that to me. They are dumb. I know. Unfortunately they would decide how i fared in the project. Client whose name is Bert literally cut me off and fell short of a racist comment for me. In the discussion on a technical thing, my voice went a bit higher. And i just cut off saying OK.
Whats wrong in that. I mean it was a technical discussion. Client goes on changing the requirements and they never freeze. Its frustating indeed. I mean some point of time you gotta stand up and say ok this is what we need and by this time we need it. But this guys just dont stop. I have been saying to my managers to have a process to track this deviations. No heed. And then micro management began.
Manager went back on the words that i had told him the issue. I told him the problem. I discussed with the dude and told him the approaches. And then in the heat of the micro management he said i didnt discuss. That was ridiculous.
Managers find great to play dumb, play technically inactive n when somebody offers techie help, he goes back on the words. This guy is hugely insecure. He back bites. He bitches, spreads rumors. he is so low confident that when i go with him for lunch, he cannot sit alone on the seat waiting for us to get back with the lunch dish. he accompanies us and then we gotta get rid of him.
Bloody asshole.
No comments:
Post a Comment