Thursday, March 5, 2009

Coffee @ 8 ?

"Hey how are you doing?"

"Hiya, me fine. How are you.?"

"Coffee @ 8 ?"

"Alright. C u @ CCD, FC2"

CCD, FC2. Ground floor

"Hey thanks for honoring my request."

"Never mind. So what would you have"

"You go ahead first. I am slow in orderin. Would take time"

"Hehehe. I am a coffee person. Quite hot today, so i wud go for a blue slush"

"U funny girl. Let me go for what. Oh i m damn confused."

"Let me pick one for you. How about Cafe frappe or topical Iceberg?"

"Hmmm yeah, well. Yes cold coffees are del.ico.us."

"Choose one or let me do it for you. I am done with my choice"

"Thats pretty fast. But yeah I have one choice to make too. I am done with that."

"So what r u having"

"Ok i go for Tropical Whoopy Goldberg"

"What ? Whoopy Goldberg ? She is a famous TV persona. You vl have her in a coffee?

"Lmao, i know. Tropical Iceberg. She appears very funny to me :). Her mannerisms. Wow.

"Ok so here we go. Hey red slush for me, Tropical Whoppy Iceberg for him. Make it a bit fast"

"Hey can we sit down on the corner with the drinks".

"Yeah why not"

"Thanks. I love you".

"What ? Say it again".

"Dont you hear. I said i love you"

And since then every month the same day she enjoys red slush and he enjoys Topical Whoopy Iceberg cold coffee with Isshtrawberry icecream. Every monthly anniversary, they do this ritual to commemorate the instant and out of the blue proposal and noddin instantly.

25 comments:

Yamini Meduri said...

wow Sam...thats a cute story..!!

real??? if so, who are they...can i know???

i loved the story yaar...!!

SMRITI said...

Say it again, Say it again, say it again!! :) :)

Je baat Sam..... Tenu pyaar ho gaya?? Ya sab fictitious hai?? O_O

Tropical Whoopi Goldberg..trying to imagine the murder that CCD can commit :P :P



SAY IT AGAIN!! BOLO BOLO KAUN HAI WO :P

Anonymous said...

Loved ur new look (og blog ofcourse ...;-))

yups its cute strory...but its not real... sab shekchilli ki stry ;-)


Chakoli(tooo lazy to sign in:PP)

Anonymous said...

are you in love ?? you are writing such amazingly cute stories !!

ps : Tropical Iceberg is my favorite .. actually an obsession ;)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

kya baat hai.:)
short,sweet,simple,beautiful

joie de vivre said...

hehe wow
that was preety fast..

Mads said...

this was too cute :) :) :)

wats the matter with u ? :O ur so romantic and u seem expressive too, at least through fictional stories and still single? lol :P

really nice one :)

Anonymous said...

haha mads :) thats an irony of my life :)

who knows one day :)

Anonymous said...

hey chakoli, where u gayab :) no blog updates!!

Anonymous said...

hehe yamini, thodi fiction, thodi haqiqat

Anonymous said...

hey pretty, its my fav too :)...i m not in love as of now!!

Anonymous said...

thank u sneha :)

Anonymous said...

stories hai joiji :)

Anonymous said...

hey smritz, naaji menu pyar nahi hoya :)

yeh to aiwai likh di ccd pe coffee peete peete :)

btw ur comments vaddiya hondene!

Amrita~Ams said...

Oye cute,..cute cute...

I will directly order..red slush :P:P
To hear that 3 words.. :P :P

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

:D :D kinna nice tha ve :P:D

even though i hate that topical iceberg thing but..... nice short story :)

Anonymous said...

sameer kumar......

sameer kumar........

Anonymous said...

Oh cute:)

Bhargavi said...

sooooo cutteeeee !!

Anonymous said...

thank u meera and bedazzlede :)

Anonymous said...

jiga bhai :)

Anonymous said...

lovely ams :)

Anonymous said...

thank u amrita :)

Arnab Majumdar said...

Wow, that was spontaneous!! Well, it's best that way, I always say...

Well written. Cheers...

Anonymous said...

thank you arnab :)