Sunday, December 14, 2008

Walks, Weightloss and Coffee

Its been a lonely and very boring Sunday evening. Weather outside is hot and not at all chilly. I joined the weight loss program and the day 1 was ok. Some machine was put up and a session of 35 mins followed. Dunno if i did a right thing or not by joining. Somebody said to me there are some side effects. I dont know. Didnt consult nebody. One and half month, target loosing 5 kgs.

Have given up Non veg for a month and half. TOugh ordeal, but for body gotta do it. I lvoe myself more than the chickens and the lambs. No butter stuff, no bread stuff.

Today was most boring day in my long time life. No blog to read, no movie to watch after epical Rab ne. No live cricket too and e1 watching movies on TV were boring. Slept for 2 hrs, studied for Java certification tomorrow. And when I gave up went for a coffee.

A small cake n coffee joint a few blocks away. Gobbled up a maggie, 2 cofees, hot ones. Sat for 18 mins waitinf for maggie which gets up in 2 mins. Had it and then went for a long walk. About 2 kms. Now i m making a point to go for a jog or a walk everyday. Put your ipod on, switch urself off and walk. Just tht u wont get ne breeze out here...Just heat....

Never felt so lonely. Ran out of every option to do. I want to change something of my life. And that something is find a friend.

Learning of the day : Dont take initiative on yourself to connect to everybody. Let people reach out to you than you go them everyday.

No comments: